Monday, December 26, 2005

Welcome Back!

Holy crap Jay is freaking Rocking! Seriously. I should just start a list but I'm totally breathless. He took me to Alamo Square Park and down to Duboce too, which was cool cuz I got to see some of the old crew (I miss them!). Also I have to take these nasty ass Gyco-nasty-omine tablets and they are so GROSS! So check this, Jay buys me these snacks that already have the medication in them! Of course Ian forgets to take them with him when he picks me up, duh! Also Jay bought me one of those chucking sticks, you know the one that a ball clamps on the end of? Totally cool. Plus he bought these fish treats that, seriously, I was not all about. I mean snacks made out of fish? Who's bright idea was that? But I tried them and they were good! He got me the good grub like mom buys, no kibble crap.He let we walk off leash to the park and back. I could go on on on but in summary, four days of fun. I wanna hang out with that dude more. Very hip, very cooool.

Ian picked up around 8 or something and we went back to his place which was abandoned-like. A quick stop at the park and then off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home