Friday, December 16, 2005

Home Early

Ian came home early which was cool cuz I was getting bored of of my mind! All he reads is SFI crap so there was nothing to read, no TV, totally lame. But he showed up at like two in the afternoon and then we just went for a cruise to check out the hood, which was cool. I met some one of his roommates and one of their skeazy boyfriend and I totally got busted when I started giving him lip. A time out, can you believe it? Like I'm four or something! Anyway I just chilled on the guy once they let me back out solitary.

After that I pretty much chilled till evening when we went to the park where there were plenty of cool dogs to hang with. We spent a while there which was fun. Anyway we get home and I’m all stoked cuz dad washed my sleeping bag and had some slim jims for me but the he makes me take a bath. So lame!!! It’s not like I have a problem with hygiene I just hate it when peopl MAKE me do it. God, when will they treat me like an adult (“When I act like one” blahblahblah).

So anyway at least I got to climb into my warm toasty blanket. That was cool. Dinner was the same old same old. Anyway I’m tired so I’m off to bed. The weekend is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home